Food and Beverage Companies
Companies within the food and beverage industry are constantly evolving to keep up with their competition, and the industry’s evolving health and safety standards. Many companies are able to reward themselves with R&D credits for the steps they are already taking to develop and improve their food and drink products.
Qualifying activities include
- Improving the texture, taste, and nutritional value of the food
- Redesigning processes to comply with new federal or state regulations
- Improving machinery and equipment to ensure safe handling of food
- Creating new packaging to improve shelf life and durability of products
- Reducing materials or using more environmentally friendly materials in packaging
- Introducing new or alternative materials to improve packaging
- Creating new methods for minimizing contamination, scrap, and waste
Increasing energy efficiency of water, fuel, and utilities
Contact us for a free assessment
We’ll determine if your company’s efforts qualify for R&D tax credits.